Don't you hate when you watch Titanic and:
- you know what happens, yet you keep telling yourself the ship won't sink
- you hear I'll never let go and Rose lets Jack sink to the ocean floor (or not, depending on what he hits) and you're like WTH?!?!
- you stare at the TV after Rose throws the Heart of the Ocean into the ocean (again, WTH?!?!)
- and also giggle when she gasps as she throws it :)
- you roll your eyes when Rose closes her eyes as she swings the axe, and the "power of love" saves Jack's arm from dire mutilation
- and on a more serious note:
- cry at the end when you see everyone smiling at the camera *ahem- Rose* as she goes up "the Stairway to Heaven" to be with Jack
Whew... I know I hate that.
- These were just some thoughts/thingies that made me giggle about the movie, but I do NOT, in any way, wish to disrespect the movie or the actual event. It is my alltime fave movie and I could not even begin to imagine what the passengers went through that fateful night. If I have offended anyone, I apologize. Or, if this made you giggle, then I like you; you have a good sense of humor. :P Thanks for taking the time to read my lame thoughts.
- God bless,
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.